Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Djurhamn

richtungstabil

Empfohlene Beiträge

I have a Fourtwo from -99 its not so stabil on motorways ! anyone whit a tip or is the car like this ?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Breitere Reifen auf der Vorderachse würden helfen. Zum Beispiel 175er Bereifung vorne und 195er auf der Hinterachse.

Das Grundproblem (kurzer Radstand, hohes Auto) kann man so natürlich nicht ändern. :-D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

As i bought my Car i felt it was komplete unsafe to drive ... Being used to a real Sportscar i missed the sability and the Handling. Than i lowered the Suspension and put wide Alloys and Tires on. NOW it drives as safe like a real Car !!!

What the Hell did the Stipid Engineers and studied Dumbasses at Mercedes-Benz/Smart think about using Baby-Tires as thin like Dishes on a Girafe Suspension ???

Low and wide - thats your solution !!! ;-)

Keep on rollin´ ....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Thanks for your answer ! but if you put brietfelgen on a BMW for exempel its more nervous on bad motorways its not so stabil and if you put on the economic 185/65r15 again its going lik a train

Regards

Björn

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

You have to choose what you really want.

Nevous, unsafe jumping around with Stock-Suspension or safe driving around every Corner an a Limit high up??? For my Part i want safe driving with better Handling than driving around sliddering over the Roads like a drunken sailor. This "wannabe"-Comfort-Billshit is in erverybodys Head and when you ask the Peaople they never have driven a real good modified Car .... My second Car has 9.5x18 and 7.5x18, Bilstein Suspension, H&R-Springs, Eibach Sabilisers .. and, and, and ... and drives like riding on a railway ... okay, on bad Roads you know where your Tax to the Covernment is gone ... but in Stock-Setup the Car is hardly to controll and really unsafe. Many People think it only jumps around on the Road like this "Pimp-Rubbish" .. until i take them for a Ride. Normally they get quite when the first Cornering comes an i hit the 250 km/h on the Autobahn. No nervous jumping around. Full and easy controll at every Situation ...

Similar with my Smart - Around the Corner linke making a 9-Degree-Line ....

But Yeah, Pseudo-Comfort and jumping around like a Easter-Bunny is more important than safe driving ????

I Bought my Smart just for the Town and rolling at minimum Speed in Traffic Jam to Work. I was shocked how bad the Handling in Stock-Setup is. No Wonder that it fell on the Side when the Elch kame along ... ;-) --- just as i lowered it and put wider / bigger Tires / Alloys on it really drives like a "grown-up-Car" ....

Just try it ...

Since for up to 20 Years now i modified EVERY car i had, because the Factory-Setup is always unsafe for enthusiastic Drivers. Even BMWs that Advertise their Sporty-Image. What a Billshit! Hard to control and unsafe at every Speed over 50 km/h !!!!

Exept a Porsche or something like this, i think nearly every Car needs an "Overhaul" of Suspension an Handling.

Keep on rollin´ ....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag