Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
brd

Brabus Monoblock IV oder ahnliches

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm looking for a set of Brabus Monoblock IV wheels or something similar that is 5Jx15 and 6.5Jx15 for a smart fortwo. New or very good used. Needs to be shipped to Kanada, which can be done with DHL for about 150euros. Would like to pay with PayPal.

Suche Brabus Monoblock IV Felgen oder etwas Ahnlickes fur ein smart fortwo, d.h. 5Jx15 und 6.5Jx15. Neu oder fast neu. Die mussen nach Kanada geschickt werden - durch DHL kostet es ungefahr 150 euros. Bezahlen am liebsten durch PayPal.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi BRD,

welcome here... unfortunately I have just sold my set of Brabus IV rims. What are you willing to pay for the set? I might be able to source another set...

Best Regards, Soeren

-----------------

fortwo 2003 with passion and no roof (in summer) :-)

sos_logo_thumb.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Quote:

Am 20.08.2007 um 18:12 Uhr hat soerenf geschrieben:
Hi BRD,

welcome here... unfortunately I have just sold my set of Brabus IV rims. What are you willing to pay for the set? I might be able to source another set...

Best Regards, Soeren

-----------------

Well I haven't got a price in mind as it depends whether they are new or used and the condition. Let me know. thanks

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ist auch Bezahlung per Überweisung möglich? Bei Paypal-Zahlungen ins Ausland hört man ja die dollsten Dinger, wie spätere Rückbuchung und dass man dann zu 99 % sein Geld abschreiben kann. Will DIch hier nicht verdächtigen, aber mit PayPAl wäre es mir zu unsicher.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

@BRD

Rims in new condition normaly sell between 600 and 700 Euro... Sometimes you can get them a little lower. If that is still interesting for you let me know, I will see, what I can find. But I can't promisse anything! Should they be Brabus IV or any other Brabus es well?

Best Regards, Soeren

-----------------

sos_logo_thumb.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Quote:

[
Rims in new condition normaly sell between 600 and 700 Euro... Sometimes you can get them a little lower. If that is still interesting for you let me know, I will see, what I can find. But I can't promisse anything! Should they be Brabus IV or any other Brabus es well?

Primary thing I am looking for is 5Jx15 and 6.5Jx15 or even slightly wider if it will fit my 2005 smart fortwo without mods. I'm now considering aluminum Rial Le Mans that are a lot cheaper -I've seen them for 250euros a set.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

the Rials are great... cheap, good looking, and great for winter (to spare the summer-Brabus from snow and salt)... :-D

If you don't insist on Brabus take the Rials - I have and really like them (in winter)!

-----------------

sos_logo_thumb.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag