Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
supersmart

Kaufpreise Roadster vs. 42 CDI

Empfohlene Beiträge

Je länger die Sonne scheint umso stärker packt mich mal wieder das Verlangen meinen 42 CDI gegen einen Roadster zu tauschen. Jetzt hab ich mal im Autoscout24 ein bisschen gestöbert und bin echt erstaunt. Da werden ja Roadster zwischen 3500 und 6000.-. angeboten mit Km zwischen 5-25000. Und der kleine 42 CDi schwankt zwischen 4500 und 6500 mit der km Zahl die ich etwa habe. (44000). Da könnte ich ja tauschen ohne was draufzulegen. :-D . Meint ihr die Preise sind realischtisch?

-----------------

329.png

Spritmonitor.de

3,8 Liter. Ich frag mich wie lang noch. :D

seit 10.6. auf 65 PS getunt.

329.png

Spritmonitor.de

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Also wenn du jetzt eine smart roadster willst wirst du lange viel Spaß dran haben ....

wenn ich nicht ein Diesel breuchte hät ich statt mein Kugel schon längst einen roadster!

Da smart zur Zeit ja seine niegelnagelneuen auf halde stehenden roadster los werden will ist es sogar sinnvoll sich so einen neuen zu kaufen!

Gibt einen einfach grund für! In den ersten Jahren ist kein großartiger Wertverlust! Im Gegenteil würde behaupten das der roadster irgendwann doch seinen Wert steigern wird! So viele wurden nun auch nicht verkauft....

Also wenn ich das geld hätte und meine Eltern würden noch eine Garage ran bauen hät ich schon längst einen :-D

gruss

Patricia

-----------------

sig_pat.jpg

[ Diese Nachricht wurde editiert von patricia am 08.07.2006 um 12:44 Uhr ]

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Also einen neuen kauf ich mir ganz bestimmt nicht obwohl dieser rote Sonderedition ist schon toll. Ne, ich wollte ja eigentlich wissen ob diese relativ niedrigen Roadsterpreise normal sind oder ob da überall ein Haken dran ist.

329.png

Spritmonitor.de

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Na denn Meld dich mal auf diese Angebote und du erhälst folgende e Mail:

Hello dear sir ,

Thanks for your e-mail !

The car it`s still for salle,it is like new,in perfect condition,never

smoking in it,no damage,never been involved in accidents and not even a

scratch or required any repairs. The price i am looking for my Smart &

passion is Eur 3000.00 including the shipping costs,insurance and all extra

taxes.The car will come to you with all the documents that you need

including the title(clear).If you are interested to become partners I wait

your decision to explain you the transaction.

Thank you!

oder aber so was:

Hello,

First, i want to thank you for your email regarding my car. I must inform you that the price is correct and it includes all taxes for delivery of the car directly to your home address. The car is in perfect condition and when i say this, i mean that it was never been in any accident and the engine is like new. No damage and not even a scratch. I am the first owner and i have all documents of this car. If you are interested to buy my car, email me soon, before someone else buy it !

Waiting your reply!

oder aber:

My name is Billy Dove I am located in Virginia/United States and in a few words I want to explain some things:the car was owned by my brother that was student in Milan/Italy and because of his healty we was forced to bring him back in United States and two weeks ago he died....He has lived in Milan,where he had rented an appartment and the car is there in garage.I want to sell it fast and that's why I ask a low price,because the montly rent for this appartment is allmost 500 EUR and we cannot renunce at this appartment until we will sell the car....

Feew weeks ago a person from Norway told to me that want to buy the car.I said Ok,we will meet in Milan and we will make the deal on spot.I come in Milan, but no buyer,never respond to my emails or calls,so here is what i am sugesting :With this service i'll be sure that you have the money and you will come for sure in Milan.

This service name is Western Union Money Trasfer.You must find the nearest Western Union Agency and you will go there with your best friend or your wife. Your wife or your friend will be the sender and the receiver is you in Milan/Italy .I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Milan/Italy ,because once the money are sent you have to be in Milan to get the money.As soon as I will get the scanned receipt from Western Union,i will book the first fly to Milan/Italy and we will close the deal right away.I don't want to buy the plane ticket,to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come as my first client from Norway....I have lost a lot of money for that trip and my trust in people.....If I will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the plane ticket for Italy.I will tell you the exactly time when I will arrive in Milan/Italy ,so you will be able to prepare your trip too,in case that you are out of Italy......I want to make all clear and to tell you that,I have put a location from Italy,just to be able to post my ad on mobile.de.I have found this web site on google.com and I have post the ad on many other web sites,because I want to sell it faster.The price is negociable if you realy want it...When you will come in Italy we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK and to Police so they can tell you that the car it's not stolen.I will transfer the documents of the caron your name and after that we will both go to a Western Union Office to get the money sended by your wife or friend in Italy.

If something is wrong with this car,then i will give you 1000 US Dollars for your trip and for your time,so please trust me because the car it's like new,I know how much my brother took care of it.....

Western Union will take a commission for sending the money.This is not a problem,because when we will meet in Italy,I will give you back the money which you have paid to send the money.

**I will wait your answer only if you will agree with my proposal,if not don't reply to waste my time with other ways to close the deal .... For more details feel free to contact me anytime on my cell phone -0014343260521/////fax/001-801-7722-008-and if I will not be disponiblle or at work just leave me a message and your phone number and I will call you as soon as I will receive it.....

Thank you for contacting me and hope you will understand my point of

view!!!

Respectfully,

Also vergiss es die Preise sind nur lock angebote ach ja und autoscout24 ist informiert habe mit denen Telefoniert und die wollten diese Autos sofort rausnehmen.

Dazu sage ich nur haha!!!!!

Sie wurden nicht rausgenommen!!!

FINGER WEG!!!!

dsc01819zh7.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

hab jetzt mal ein paar angeschrieben und werde berichten falls ich eine Antwort bekomme. Danke schonmal für die Warnung.

329.png

Spritmonitor.de

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

solche von sideshow beschriebenen automatic-replies kenne ich auch zur genüge...

:-x

frage mich nur, warum dahinter eine persönliche (fake?)-email-adresse stand...

damit sollte/könnte man die leute dann doch direkt dran kriegen, oder? (mir war es dann im endeffekt zwar egal, aber den spass sollte man sich vielleicht mal machen und nachforschen - wenn die leute schon versuchen, einen zu vera.... ;-) )

-----------------

img37126mm.jpg

zumindest kann man die farbe erkennen...

Durst: Spritmonitor.de

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

wenn du nen roadie kaufen willst (hab ich ja auch gemacht :-D ), dann nimm auf jeden fall einen mit der grossen maschine und möglichst mit wenig kilometern und neuem baujahr...

grade weil sie nimmer gebaut werden, hast da bei einem neueren bessere chancen, wenn du ihn nach ein paar jahren wieder loshaben willst, noch gutes geld zu bekommen...

ansonsten kann ich nur sagen, abgesehen von dem nicht vorhandenen platz (da vermiss ich meine kugel echt), einfach nur geil zu fahren!!!!

-----------------

Schönen Gruß

Tuxxi

siganimiert.gif  Spritmonitor.de

Die schönste Verbindung zwischen 2 Punkten ist eine Kurve  ICQ-Online

Rechtschreibfehler sind definitiv durch die elektronische Datenübertragung verursacht und vom Autor nicht beabsichtigt...

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag