Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
skg27

Grüße von Großbritannien

Empfohlene Beiträge

Erstens entschuldigen Sie bitte mein schlechtes Deutsches - aber ich studiere! Ich habe ebay verwendet und ein sportsauspuff von sodamin.de gekauft. Es schaut sehr gut und ich schaue vorwärts zur Befestigung sie zu meinem Smart Pulse. Hat jedermann, das sonst vom Sodamin gekauft wird und ist er ein guter Geschäftsmann? Werden sein sportsauspuff in hohem Grade in Deutschland betrachtet?

Er wünscht Zahlung durch Banküberweisung und nicht Paypal, die ich normalerweise verwende. Ist die Banküberweisung, die in Gerrmany populär ist und ist es sicher zu verwenden?

Ich umfasse eine englische Version, da mein Deutsch! so schlecht ist!

Danke.

Firstly, please excuse my poor German - but I study! I have used ebay and bought a sportsauspuff from sodamin.de. It looks very good, and I am looking forward to fitting it to my "smart pulse". Has anyone else bought from sodamin and is he a good businessman? Are his sportsauspuff highly regarded in Germany? He wants payment by bank transfer and not Paypal that I usually use. Is bank transfer popular in Germany and is it safe to use? Thank you. :-D

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

First of all : do not try to irritate us with babelfish-translations, it's no problem to read english postings - but hardly no one will understand those machine-translations.

In Germany it's usual to pay by bank transfer, paypal ist quite new in germany and not that common. I never heard of sodamin in this forum so far, but i think the exhaust is not his own creation. I see no problems as long as the ebay recommendations are okay.

-----------------

spritmonitor.de

sig-ger.jpg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi skg27 :)

Sodamin is one of the german tuners with a good name in the scene (as far as i know).

I think you should receive good quality and will have no problems with this deal.

Have fun!! :) :)

greetings

Thomas

smart - Nur für Verrückte - Eintritt kostet den Verstand - Nicht für jedermann ! (teilw. Hermann Hesse)

spritmonitor.deBenziner, 698ccmrms2.gif

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi skg27, welcome!

Money bank transfer is the most popular way to pay in Germany - it is at least quite cheap (some banks do not even charge a penny), safe, and you may pull back the money within 14 days. Since you are not member of Euroland, you may face some costs, depends on your bank.

Sodamin is a (smaller, but) reputable company (btw making horrible conversions), i would'nt have any doubts they will follow their obligations.

The muffler itself i do not know, since i keep my pure pure :-D

-----------------

cu Leif

radio42 - Music for Lounge-Lovers.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

normally bank needs a charge of round about 10 to 12 EUR for transfers from UK to Germany.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Thank you for your welcomes and advice.

M@rc - I did not try to irritate you, I'm trying to buy something from Germany and tried to use your language to ask the smart forum for your advice - obviously I failed.

Rather than irritiate, perhaps the babel translation makes you laugh?

Respekt,

Steve.

[ Diese Nachricht wurde editiert von skg27 am 06.10.2004 um 00:52 Uhr ]

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

yes, i think that's what M@rc had in mind - the Babelfish translations from English to German are still quite confusing, due to a lot of German words having double or even triple meanings...

Most from the younger generation speak (and write) quite good English, at least we believe so - and sometimes our Germanenglishmix isn't much better compared with Babelfish.....

-----------------

cu Leif

[ Diese Nachricht wurde editiert von LGross am 06.10.2004 um 07:22 Uhr ]

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag